Tuesday, February 2, 2010

unexpected blessing

recently one of our roommates moved out and we've been in a quandary about what to do. i share a room, so on one hand it would make a lot of sense for myself or my roommate to move into the empty room, but on the other hand that would increase our rent significantly. we decided that we would like to try and find someone, but didn't want someone random. we put the word out in charlottesville but no one seemed to be looking.

then about a week ago i got a call out of the blue from a friend who was looking to move to cville for 5-6 months and was wondering if i knew of anyone who had an open spot! it was completely random, completely out of my doing, and absolutely incredible. she came by last friday to check it out and plans to move in feb 10! this is definitely an answer to prayer!

and now the challenge.....can you guess who she is?

6 comments:

Katie said...

Is that Amber???

ashley said...

i think it's amber!!!! and i didn't even look at katie's answer to cheat cause it was on my google reader (no comments to view)....are we right???

maggie said...

my guess was amber too... before I even saw the other comments... tell us!!!

kayla said...

:-) yeah you guys are right - it is amber! that's awesome, Jennie!!

Elizabeth said...

amber!!! you are going to have so much fun!! yay :)

Christina Casares said...

I closed my eyes as I scrolled down when I saw the heading of the top email, and when I saw the pic, that was my guess too. that's awesome!!