My apartment from the outside- Mine is the one on the top right corner (front window- bedroom, side window, kitchen)
My first project- making this free couch livable.... (couch you are so ugly you should be ashamed of yourself)
I had this awesome sheet (well duvet cover) that one of my previous roommates left behind and I inherited in the move. First I tried to put it all around the couch... An (unsuccessful) task that would probably have been quite amusing to watch.
Then I just cut open the cover so it would fit better. This took me much longer that it probably should have taken any human, but I had great difficulty figuring out which seems to cut. Thankfully I think I made the right choices.
Here it is all tucked in nicely in the couch! And it stays pretty well overall, although I still do plan to safety pin it in the back for extra security.
And with pillows!
My first project- making this free couch livable.... (couch you are so ugly you should be ashamed of yourself)
I had this awesome sheet (well duvet cover) that one of my previous roommates left behind and I inherited in the move. First I tried to put it all around the couch... An (unsuccessful) task that would probably have been quite amusing to watch.
Then I just cut open the cover so it would fit better. This took me much longer that it probably should have taken any human, but I had great difficulty figuring out which seems to cut. Thankfully I think I made the right choices.
Here it is all tucked in nicely in the couch! And it stays pretty well overall, although I still do plan to safety pin it in the back for extra security.
And with pillows!
Task #1...check.





5 comments:
Great job - I'm so impressed!! Also, the apartment building is so cute!!
love the couch! i promise to be on my best behavior whenever i get to sit on it!
No need Liz! I safety pinned it last night and it is holding quite well!
Super cute! Well done Jennie!
first off, your apartment's previous owners left you some real treasures! secondly, I love the couch makeover! It looks super great - and very Austin-y I might add :)
Post a Comment