These were all from the day I moved in...
Kitchen and dining area (chair and table left from previous tenants- chair is now gone, table is now my desk...but I won't ruin any more surprises)
Living room (couch and table also left- couch kept but modified, table gone)
Kitchen
View into sink area/bathroom (which is in the bedroom)
View of other side of previous area into closet (which is bigger than some rooms I've lived in- no great pic here sadly- but it was just bare in there)
Bedroom looking back to window
Other side of bedroom looking out to living room/kitchen/dining area
Kitchen and dining area (chair and table left from previous tenants- chair is now gone, table is now my desk...but I won't ruin any more surprises)
Living room (couch and table also left- couch kept but modified, table gone)
Kitchen
View into sink area/bathroom (which is in the bedroom)
View of other side of previous area into closet (which is bigger than some rooms I've lived in- no great pic here sadly- but it was just bare in there)
Bedroom looking back to window
Other side of bedroom looking out to living room/kitchen/dining area
I'm hanging things tomorrow so then it will be time for more pics!







2 comments:
Yay I love before and after pictures!! I think this place is so cute already! What does the outside of your building like?
this place looks perfect! I can't wait to see it all completed and looking like home for you.
Post a Comment