Sunday, June 22, 2008

Amber + Griller-Nation

Amber came to stay with me this weekend which was really fun. She had a CPR training class in c'ville all day yesterday so she stayed the night at my house. On another note, we'd given my pops a new grill for father's day, and he's been grillin every night, so now the house is affectionately called Griller-Nation. I never want to eat anything thats not grilled again. mmmmm grilled food. On a third side note, I bought a new jar of PB yesterday to replace the 6 month expired topless jar I found in the fridge. pretty grosse. i mean how do you lose a peanut butter jar top? I was going to take a picture but I think someone finally threw it out. You never know what you'll find in the Thollander fridge. Wow that was a random post!

2 comments:

Katie said...

that's pretty gross about the peanut butter... but i'd like to have some papa thollander grilled food!

Christina Casares said...

mmm sounds delicious...the grilled food, not the topless peanut butter. can i also add how much that pic of amber made me smile? haha.