I was the first one to the office today so I took some pics. This first one is from the door, its a d

ark pic but you can see how open the office is. My "spot" is the comp on the left of the picture right behind the counter. The other picture is from the other side of the office. In that one my comp is on the right. You can see the chair I've stolen from another part of the office, but I only sit in it when there aren't any patients cause my head is about at counter level....not so good.
2 comments:
As I started reading this post, my first thought was "I wonder whether she got a chair or not yet.." and then you answered my question!
On another note, no my mom is not making the wedding cake. I asked her to back in September, but she decided against doing it and now we are both so grateful b/c there is so much else to worry about!!
ooh looks like a nice office...i would give anything to see you stand at the counter!
Post a Comment