i told some of you about this, but every morning at work we do one of two "affirmations" where basically we recite together how awesome we are. oh ya. now a few of you requested to hear this, and i managed (with kla's advice) to take a picture of the sheet. it is VERY long, so i will post a snipit of it here, and if you want to hear more just let me know. here goes...
Here i am ready to serve with all of my abundant talents, skills, and treasures. I have unlimited resources because I am tapped into God's infinite supply of love. This love brings healing and restores the people who are brought into my life. I have become a powerful magnet that attracts multitudes of businesses, families, couples and individuals who are ready and able to make the services we offer an integral part of their life.....
and on and on and on (thats only about a fourth) but you get the idea. yep.
3 comments:
wow. that's spectacular. although i'd still like to see a video of you reciting it (in your work clothes)...
ditto lisa's comment
WOW. Thank you so much for sharing. Next time I'm feeling down, please remind me that I'm tapped into God's infinite supply of love.
Post a Comment