Today I embarked on a journey with a few friends to somewhere I have long wanted to go in Virginia- foamhenge! A life sized replica of Stonehenge made completely out of foam. And believe me- it did not disappoint!
And to sweeten the deal it happened to be near another (possibly more well known) landmark- the natural bridge! Also with out natural bridge tickets we got entrances to a butterfly room (which was surprisingly cool), a wax museum (terrifying and creepy), a native american village (complete with disgruntled reenactor who just complained about his job the whole time), and the natural bridge caverns (icing on the cake). I had no idea how many fantastic wonders were in one town!






3 comments:
I stopped here while driving last January and we saw the Natural Bridge (up close) and Foamhenge (from a distance) - sooo crazy. I want to know more about Foamhenge!
Umm where is this magical place?? I want to go! Gotta put the off road stroller to use somehow :)
foamhenge?? amazing! And that Natural Bridge looks stunning! Would love to go next time we are in the area! I love exploring the areas near where we live -- we so often forget to be "tourists" in our own towns :)
Post a Comment