Thursday, February 10, 2011

car update

my ford has returned! and thankfully the problem wasn't anything grand or shockingly expensive. turns out it just needed a tune up, and after a few new belts and plugs and other things it's back to running smoothly. i did enjoy being reunited with Babar for a time, but i'm glad to have the ford back!

on an only slightly related note, i once named my car "Rufio" after
the character in hook. i mainly chose that name because i liked when people said "Rufio, Rufio, Ru-fi-ooooo" after i told them my car's name, but i've never felt like it truly fit. i'm now looking for new suggestions- any thoughts? it's a white ford explorer sport, similar to the one pictured below.

4 comments:

Katie said...

ruf-i-OOOOOOOOO!

:)

maggie said...

you know, I've never really named a car before. I like rufio though :) there is such a resemblance! haha

kayla said...

hahah I really wanted to have some clever name to offer, and sadly I don't (yet). I had to post anyway, though, because this is hilarious. And because it made me think of all the other named objects from our collective pasts (e.g. Johnny 5, Chree, Ropert, Mergatroid, etc.). I can't wait to hear what the name will be...

Christina Casares said...

hmm...what about something like "everest"...ya know, it's large and white, much like the peak of a mountain would be...?