this is my friend Jonathan.
we met up in India a couple times when I was over there, and about a year and a half ago he decided to go back to India and take his dad, who had Huntington's, and film a documentary. they were there several months and it sounded like it was an awesome, tough, amazing journey. the documentary is still in editing stages, but there are a few trailers out there. Jonathan's dad passed away a few weeks ago, and what an awesome thing to do in the final days of his life with his son. the most recent trailer is particularly incredible. check it out:
anyways, i just thought this was awesome and wanted to pass it along!
6 comments:
I will definitely look out for this. Did he do his own camera work? It's really amazing!
what an amazing story! thanks for sharing!
no he has a friend in india who films documentaries professionally. so he did most of the filming! now they've got folks writing the narrative and working on composing music. it should be pretty legit!
wow jennie, what a story! the trailer practically brought me to tears...can't wait to see the whole thing :)
wow, what an amazing legacy and tribute to his father! he sounds like an awesome guy! can't wait to see more...
...well everyone here knows what a mush I am, so maybe this won't come as any great surprise, but the video completely wrecked me! ha, I was a mess. the trailer is just beautiful...
Post a Comment