the Christmas season.now i know it's super early, but i can't help it! with the weather changing and the air becoming crisper it makes me begin to anticipate Christmas and all that goes along with it. i love driving around town at night and seeing the houses all lit up with Christmas cheer. i love playing my favorite Christmas Cd's as my brother and i bake our "Cherry Green-Cheese Pie". i love when the whole family gets together. i love celebrating old traditions and making new ones as people come into our lives. i love having Christmas parties with friends. i love knowing you have gotten a gift someone will love and putting it under the tree.
and this year i love the thought of another snowmageddon. what do you think? will we get one? and do you want one, or was one year enough? (now if we could have all the snow without the shoveling- that'd be perfect!)
so i know it's early, but i can't help it. i'm excited for Christmas
4 comments:
I'm going to go with probably not on the snowmageddon - but maybe! I'd like some snow, but since my work does not cancel for snow, the thing I'd most look forward to (snow day!) will unfortunately not come to pass :(
what an excellent post! i always hope for a little snow in texas and am hoping extra this year so i get a day off!
i'm doing alright adjusting to the fall weather, but will never be a winter girl! snowmageddon, I will not miss you if you don't visit this year!!!!
I'm excited for Christmas too! In my opinion, it's okay to be cold for the month of December because it makes it more Christmassy, but after January 1, I'm over it!! I've heard we're supposed to get a few decent storms again this year!
Post a Comment