Sunday night Karen and I went to see Brian Regan! Karen had won free tickets through a radio music quiz (she had to guess what song it was after hearing a one second clip- she's awesome) and asked if I would like to come. I of course said yes!!! The show was at a restored theater downtown called the Paramount, which was beautiful. There were hanging chandeliers and giant tapestries.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Brian Regan
Sunday night Karen and I went to see Brian Regan! Karen had won free tickets through a radio music quiz (she had to guess what song it was after hearing a one second clip- she's awesome) and asked if I would like to come. I of course said yes!!! The show was at a restored theater downtown called the Paramount, which was beautiful. There were hanging chandeliers and giant tapestries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so jealous! SO glad you had this opportunity, he's so funny! :)
what a nice theater! he's my favorite :)
That sounds like such a fun night! I don't know anything about him, but sounds like I should look him up...
Post a Comment