i'm currently watching the olympics and everyone's favorite event came on- ice dancing. i quickly grabbed my computer to check e-mails/play snood while it was on when i heard the announcer say "they've really been having problems with the twizzle sequence." twizzle? this event has something called a twizzle sequence? ok now they have my attention...
eh bored again. back to snood.
oh but wait the brother/sister pair coming up is...are? (which is it?) wearing country outfits. i'm tuned back in.
4 comments:
this reminds me of modern family -- fire and nice :) glad you're enjoying the olympics!
Hah, I was going to say the same thing as Maggie. I haven't seen any ice dancing this olympics yet!
I can't say I'm a big ice dancing fan, but I was flipping through the channels yesterday and ended up watching that brother/sister pair too. Can't imagine doing some of those weird moves with my brother though...ya know, if I had one!
ok i am obviously really out of touch with some of pop culture, but is ice dancing the same as figure skating? and will you please find out what the twizzle is?
i totally forgot about snood! almost as fun as oregon trail
Post a Comment