while scanning through past pictures i've taken i found this one. i took it many weeks ago when we had a pretty warm day but never blogged about it, so here goes...
one of my favorite things to do in the world is sit outside with a good book and a cup of coffee. something about it is just good for my soul. i enjoy reading inside as well, but it's just not the same and doesn't refresh me in the same way. isn't there something about the sun boosting your mood? or it gives you vitamin D and that does something? i could look it up but will instead test ya'lls knowledge- is the sun scientifically good for your mood? (no checking...if no one knows i will look it up)
oh and the book i'm reading in this picture is book 2 of C.S. Lewis' Space Trilogy (i'm currently on book 3 and will blog on that when i finish). also notice the purple mocs and dunder mifflin coffee. you know that was a good day.
4 comments:
That mug looks pretty precariously placed...
And you do get vitamin D from the sun. It helps you absorb calcium and a does a number of other positive things! I'm sure Liz could give you a complete rundown...
i love reading outside!! i prefer reading for fun but have settled for studying lately too. KT is totally right about vitamin D...it is important for your body and makes you feel good :)
I have no scientific evidence to support this, but I'm SURE vitamin D and the sun make me happier :) Can't wait for more kick-back relaxin' summer reading days ahead :)
ditto what maggie said...I'm definitely a happier person in the summer, and not just because I don't have to work!
Post a Comment