#1 a door knocker with the thollander name engraved on it (that I secretly wished I owned...except different) #2 sorry to be boring but I am pretty sure this is a hub cap #3 a sweet knife that you snagged in India from a peddler somewhere near the Taj (actually to be honest I just wanted to include the Taj in my guess)
4 comments:
1. door knocker
2. hub cab
3. chair
1. Corner of a table
2. Hub cap
3. sliding door
1. bathroom towel rack
2. hub cap
3. picture frame
#1 a door knocker with the thollander name engraved on it (that I secretly wished I owned...except different)
#2 sorry to be boring but I am pretty sure this is a hub cap
#3 a sweet knife that you snagged in India from a peddler somewhere near the Taj (actually to be honest I just wanted to include the Taj in my guess)
Post a Comment