after being inspired by maggie's t-shirt blanket, i've been working on my own, and i finally finished! here's a picture of my dad using it i messed up on one corner, but it's still decent for my first major project and it's super comfortable. any suggestions what i should work on next?
Love IT!!! And I love that I recognize at least five squares that are also on mine :) If you come up with another project, let me know... I could use one too!
it looks awesome! next time i visit i definitely want to see these blankets. for your next project i think you should go back to pottery. i know you have to find a kiln and such but you were really good at it! i still enjoy my love pot (and important paper pita) everyday.
3 comments:
I'm impressed. You could work on mine next...!
Love IT!!! And I love that I recognize at least five squares that are also on mine :) If you come up with another project, let me know... I could use one too!
it looks awesome! next time i visit i definitely want to see these blankets. for your next project i think you should go back to pottery. i know you have to find a kiln and such but you were really good at it! i still enjoy my love pot (and important paper pita) everyday.
Post a Comment