Monday, October 27, 2008

book suggestions?

also, i'm lookin for good books to read on the flight- any suggestions?

5 comments:

Katie said...

are you looking for light-hearted reads, or serious ones? I just read Vanishing Acts by Jodi Piccoult and it was pretty good (not nearly as sad as my sister's keeper). Right now I'm reading Run by Ann Patchett. It's started out good so far!

Katie said...

and by the way! did you change your blog name? Didn't it used to be justjenster, or was that only your url?

jennie said...

i did change it. good noticing! but the web address is still justjenster

and as far as books go- either really, thanks for the tips! ill check into them. also, kt im considering lettin the blog be public so you can sign up for email updates (so you dont have to check every day while im in india) and also so others can read my india posts. so stay tuned for that

Katie said...

wow! you don't have to do that, I check it everyday, anyway! but also cool!

Elizabeth said...

Did you ever read Eat, Pray, Love? I really liked it--it starts out a bit slow and then gets good. Part of it takes place in India, which could be interesting for you.