Sunday, March 4, 2012
UVA baseball
Today I took one of my former students to a UVA baseball game. Since my brother Matt was my long term sub when I left the school (a fun fact I may not have yet shared), he came along too! It was a lot of fun, but chilly! It has been so warm here the past week (60s & 7os) but unfortunately it did not get above the mid 40s today. They were however giving out free coffee & hot chocolate, so that was a nice bonus! We only made it through 3 innings (although that was about 2 hours!) and then it was time to go. It was a lot of fun though and my student was definitely the best cheerer there. I do enjoy watching baseball (it's very relaxing!) and I think I just may have to go back when it warms up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
glad you got to enjoy some baseball! you may have inspired me to do the same this spring :)
Glad you had fun - and glad your student did, too!
looks like it turned out to be a great day for a ballgame! glad you all had fun!
Post a Comment