Tonight the Tribe played UVA in football here in Charlottesville. One of my students knows I went to/love William & Mary and gave me a ticket to the game, and when I was telling her how I was going to go with my Dad, she gave me another one! Awesome!
Although unfortunately we got beat pretty badly (40-3) it was still really fun just to go. As you can see the stadium was represented pretty well with UVA orange, but we brought some tribe pride to our section. Maybe next time tribe...
5 comments:
so glad you and papa T got to go! it makes my heart happy to think of you cheering/chanting!
So fun! We caught some of the game on TV, and although we lost, I was just so excited to see something W&M from my living room!
So I wish we could have gone to this game!!!
love the cheer and this game looks like so much fun! thanks for representing the tribe for us all :)
hahah this blog title made me actually laugh outloud...
Post a Comment