this past weekend i had the opportunity to eat at the Melting Pot to celebrate the birthdays of two close friends here in town. i had been once before, and it had quickly become one of my favorite restaurants, so i was excited to go again! The food is absolutely amazing, but it's also just a great conversational atmosphere. There's something nice and relaxing about slowly eating a dinner that you're cooking at the same time. we do it every year at Christmas with the family, but it's nice when you don't have to do any prep work or clean up! here we have the cheese course and meat course. i didn't get a picture of the chocolate because it was too delicious to stop and take a picture!
gosh i want a table with a built-in fondue hot plate. that'd be sweeeet
5 comments:
I've never been, but that really looks fantastic! The concept sounds so fun!
When you're rich and famous Jennie...
I've been before, too! It was definitely fun!
mmm...love that place, but I always leave feeling wayyyy too full!
your next table should totally have a built-in fondue pot! keep the dream alive!
:) mmm, LOVE melting pot...haha and I LOVE love Liz's idea!!
Post a Comment