
most (if not all) of you know about the blue screen of death that my computer occasionally gets. well i've been getting it several times a day lately and with starting grad classes in the fall i have decided that it's finally time to invest in a new computer. (i'll be starting part time evening classes through Mary Baldwin to work towards my special ed teaching certificate and masters)
and so now here's the question- what kind to get? i must admit i've been leaning towards switching over to a mac, but am still researching.
so i need your help- what kind of computer do you have? what do you like/dislike about it?
6 comments:
MAC! I use a PC for work and it's fine, but my mac was awesome in college - it never froze or locked up, the interface is really intuitive, and they look cool, which is most important :P
I've always talked about getting a mac when ours dies! I would love to switch too! The only downfall is that I've priced them both out with the same options and the pc is always cheaper :(
I have a dell studio that I got about a year ago and I haven't had any problems with it...yet. I would have loved to get a mac but like Katie, it came down to price. The one I have wasn't the bottom of the line dell, (has some nice upgrades) but it was still cheaper than a baseline mac, so that was the deciding factor for me.
my bro and sis are mac users, but i've never felt the calling. most pcs i've used do all the basics i need, just stay away from VISTA!!
i'm still faithful to my PC (my family computers and work computers are all PCs as well) but the mac is pretty sweet, too. :)
oh and congrats to your dad - that's awesome!!
Post a Comment