Can I outsource all of my Christmas wrapping to you? I can compensate you with gummy bears.
i love wrapping presents too :) i have been the family's offical wrapper since I was about 7. please tell Poppa T happy birthday from all of us!
that's nice wrapping paper! I normally wrap for my dad and brother, too. Maybe it's a girl thing
love the paper!! they look great! i also really enjoy wrapping, but my fav part is curling ribbons and such. happy birthday papa thollander!
aww happy birthday papa thollander! kudos on the pretty wrapping paper and wrap job!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Can I outsource all of my Christmas wrapping to you? I can compensate you with gummy bears.
i love wrapping presents too :) i have been the family's offical wrapper since I was about 7. please tell Poppa T happy birthday from all of us!
that's nice wrapping paper! I normally wrap for my dad and brother, too. Maybe it's a girl thing
love the paper!! they look great! i also really enjoy wrapping, but my fav part is curling ribbons and such. happy birthday papa thollander!
aww happy birthday papa thollander! kudos on the pretty wrapping paper and wrap job!
Post a Comment