Monday, December 8, 2008

my computer lives another day

so i was up in northern va this weekend, and i had brought my computer to show pictures from india. when i turned it on a blue error screen came on which i've seen before, but this weekend it came on every time i turned on my computer. luckily i bought an external hard drive when this first started happening so i had most things backed up, but its still a bummer. this morning i sat down to call dell and see if it could be fixed or if my comp had seen its last days, and when i turned on my computer it worked! i know its only temporary, but at least it gave me time to back up some documents, music, and pictures that i hadnt backed up yet. maybe it does only work in charlottesville...

2 comments:

Katie said...

I told you maybe it only worked in Charlottesville! haha... I'm glad it's still going

maggie said...

I'm so glad its still working! can't wait to see india pictures and hear stories! Let me know if you have problems, my friend gave me a few suggestions.