
so i have finished three days of work and its goin pretty well. i stole shea's chair some today (my co-worker) and also have been in the back doin scans a lot more, so its workin out ok with the no chair thing. today i learned all about the vertebrae in your back, and also did a few scans myself! (with assistance) but its really cool and im enjoying that. so overall work is goin well and im learning a lot. its still hard to adjust to working full days though, however i only work half day on thurs and not at all on friday, so not a bad schedule. last night i went to my dad's cousin karin's concert in town. she's in a band called over the rhine and they were in town, and they're awesome. this is the cousin that they just got reconnected with a few years ago. so here's a pic of me and her afterwards (i had never met her before) so ya, im tired! but doin well!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm glad you have awesome hours.. longer weekends!
Yea...8 hour days + no naps is a very hard adjustment! I'm way jealous of your Fridays off! Maybe next time I see you you can fix all of the problems I'm getting in my back from sitting at a computer desk all day long!
yay jenster, i'm so proud of you and very impressed about the scans! you should definitely remember all this and help us all with our future back problems!
Post a Comment